sensuous, sizzles

Mumbai, Sep 30 (IANS) Hrithik Roshan sizzles with Latin actress Barbara Mori in 'Kites'. The film by Anurag Basu is being touted as featuring the Bollywood superhero's most sensuous role till date.
    'The two sizzle together. This is Hrithik's most sensuous film to date. The accent here is not only on his dancing but on his ability to generate sensuality which has so far remained largely under wraps, the chemistry with Aishwarya Rai in 'Dhoom 2' notwithstanding. In 'Kites', Basu has shot another more sensuous side of Hrithik,' said a source close to the film.

Please explain the emboldened parts to me. (Particularly the meaning of "sizzle" and "sensuous" in this context)
    Of course, I looked into some dictionaries, but I couldn't understand their meanings properly there.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: sensuous, sizzles

Quote Originally Posted by user_gary View Post
    Mumbai, Sep 30 (IANS) Hrithik Roshan sizzles with Latin actress Barbara Mori in 'Kites'. The film by Anurag Basu is being touted as featuring the Bollywood superhero's most sensuous role till date.
    'The two sizzle together. This is Hrithik's most sensuous film to date. The accent here is not only on his dancing but on his ability to generate sensuality which has so far remained largely under wraps, the chemistry with Aishwarya Rai in 'Dhoom 2' notwithstanding. In 'Kites', Basu has shot another more sensuous side of Hrithik,' said a source close to the film.

Please explain the emboldened parts to me. (Particularly the meaning of "sizzle" and "sensuous" in this context)
    Of course, I looked into some dictionaries, but I couldn't understand their meanings properly there.
    If two people "sizzle" when together, they have a very close, very sexy relationship where each one brings out the sexiness of the other and this is plain to anyone who sees them together.

Use of the word "sensuous" in this context is really just a more refined way of saying "sexy". "most sensuous role" = "most sexy part".

buggles(not a teacher)