• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Post journal writing

A few lines from my journal. Please find grammatical errors and any suggestion about it would be very much appreciated.

Oct.17,08

Last whole week was so stressed out at my work place that I could not wait for the week end. It was not that I had so much work to do but it was all about my co workers who made the whole week miserable. I work with all the native speakers. I do my job and come back at home. Sometimes I find some of the workers are so lazy and does not matter how much less work they do and how much hard work I do, they are the ones stand up to get all the credits. I find them to take the advanttage of my language problem. Many times I found myself in uncomfortable situations when they stopped talking to me without any reasons. And off course they do it in a group. Eventhough they ignore me and tease me later on they blame me by saying "why are you so quiet?" it is an ongoing problem for me. I think it is about time to do something about it.

Re: journal writing

Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    A few lines from my journal. Please find grammatical errors and any suggestion about it would be very much appreciated.

Oct.17,08

Last week was so stressed out at my work place at work that I could not wait for the weekend. It was not that I had so much work to do but it was all about my co-workers who made the whole week miserable. I work with all the native speakers. I just do my job and come back at home go home. Sometimes I find some of the workers are so lazy and it does not matter how much less work they do and how much hard work I do, they are the ones who get all the credits. I find them to take the that they take advantage of my language problem. Many times I found myself in uncomfortable situations when they stopped talking to me without any reasons. And off course they do it in a group. Even though they ignore me and tease me later on, they blame me by saying "why are you so quiet?" It is an ongoing problem for me. I think it is about time to do something about it.