• Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Post Readin and Writing

Pleasw correct the mistakes. Thanks
    Reading an Writing
    To improve my reading and writing skills I have decided to read and write a little bit every day. Usually I read yahoo news on line al most every day. But it seems very boring to me. I registered for a grade 10 online English credit course 2 years back. I didn't continue it because I found that was very hard for me to do the literature home work wih my poor knowledge of English. When I registered for online English course I saw there was a suggested reading list. Since I was no sure how to find some interesting books to read I looked into that list and picked up a few fictio books. The one I am reading now is "Flower fo rAlernon".

Re: Readin and Writing

Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Pleasw correct the mistakes. Thanks
    Reading an Writing

To improve my reading and writing skills I have decided to read and write a little bit every day. Usually I read yahoo news on line al most every day. But it seems very boring to me. I registered for a grade 10 online English credit course 2 years back. I didn't continue it because I found that was very hard for me to do the literature home work wih my poor knowledge of English. When I registered for online English course I saw there was a suggested reading list. Since I was no sure how to find some interesting books to read I looked into that list and picked up a few fictio books. The one I am reading now is "Flower fo rAlernon".
    I have underlined the errors, many of which may simply be the result of not checking your work when you have finished. It makes correction more chancy as we are unsure whether you really have not written grammatically or merely misspelt something. Could you go through and correct what you can, and then repost?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Sorry I had posted it too quickly. I was afraid of losing my internet connection.

To improve my reading and writing skills I have decided to read and write a little bit every day. Usually I read yahoo news on line all most every day. But it seems very boring to me. I registered for a grade 10 on line English course 2 years back. I didn't continue it because I found it was very hard for me to do the literature home work with my poor knowledge of English. When I registered for on line English course I saw there was a suggested reading list. Since I was not sure how to find some interesting books to read I looked into that list and picked up few fiction books. The one I am reading now is "Flower for Algerson".

Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Sorry I had posted it too quickly. I was afraid of losing my internet connection.

To improve my reading and writing skills I have decided to read and write a little bit every day. Usually I read Yahoo news on line all most almost every day. But it seems very boring to me. I registered for a grade 10 on line English course 2 years back. I didn't continue it because I found it was very hard for me to do the literature home work with my poor knowledge of English. When I registered for the on line English course I saw there was a suggested reading list. Since I was not sure how to find some interesting books to read, I looked into that list and picked upout a few fiction books. The one I am reading now is "Flowers for Algernon".
    In fact, as I suspected, very little actual error.

In future, to avoid the connection problem, why not do the writing in Word [or whatever you use], then copy and paste into your post. That way you will have time to check before posting.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Thank you very much for all your help.

Actually I tried to use cut and paste method earliter but it didn't work out. When I pasted my writing from Microsoft work it looked fine. But as I hit the posting button the actual posting on line appeared with some kind of explanation like what kind of font style it was. Thereafter my posting remained unchecked. The tittle of the posting was "A Letter: clear and understandble". It was posted on 13-Feb-2008.