writting true/ False questions for a text

Hi, the following is a redind text along with 2 T/F questions that I have written for it. But i'm not sure if they r suitable . I would be thankful if sb help me to write more suitable ones for this reading. Plz tell me if they r grammatically correct and also suitable and good kind of T/F questions
    Thanks

After the Second World War there were huge migrations once more in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Millions of Japanese returned to their homeland. The partition of the Indian subcontinent led to the largest sudden and forced migration in history of some 25 Million from east to west and west to east. At the close of war in Europe, West Germany absorbed 20 million refugees and guest-workers from the East. Two millions from Europe migrated to Canada and to Australia and 3 million North Koreans fled to the South.
    The US experienced a changing pattern of immigration after the Second World War. More than 11 million people were registered as entering the country between 1941 and 1980. the great majority of immigrants had once been of European origin. After 1945 increasing numbers of Puerto Ricans and Filipinos took advantage of their rights of entry. There was a large influx of Hispanics from the Caribbean: in addition probably as many as 5 million illegal immigrants crossed the Mexican border to find low-paid in burgeoning California. The proportion of Europeans fell to less than one-fifth of the total number of immigrants. The second largest ethnic influx came from Asia-Taiwan, Korea and, after the Vietnam War, Vietnam. The US has become more of multicultural society than ever before. But, unlike most black people and Hispanics, many Asians have succeeded in working their way out of the lower strata of American Society.
    Although the migration of Europeans of Africa south of the Sahara after 1945 was less spectacular in terms of numbers-probably less than a million in all-their impact as settlers and administrators on the history of African countries was crucial for the history of the continent

True/ False questions

_ __ Migrations to the Middle East happened only once after the Second World War.
    __ West Germany absorbed refugees when it was near to the war in Europe
    __ Both Hispanics and illegal immigrants had roles in Burgeoning California.
    __ The US was a multicultural society before migration of different groups of people to it.
    __ The migration of Europeans of Africa south of the Sahara influenced the history of African countries a lot.
    Last edited by zohreh_am; 21-Oct-2008 at 11:10.

Unhappy Re: writting true/ False questions for a text

Quote Originally Posted by zohreh_am View Post
    Hi, the following is a redind text along with 2 T/F questions that I have written for it. But i'm not sure if they r suitable . I would be thankful if sb help me to write more suitable ones for this reading. Plz tell me if they r grammatically correct and also suitable and good kind of T/F questions
    Thanks

After the Second World War there were huge migrations once more in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Millions of Japanese returned to their homeland. The partition of the Indian subcontinent led to the largest sudden and forced migration in history of some 25 Million from east to west and west to east. At the close of war in Europe, West Germany absorbed 20 million refugees and guest-workers from the East. Two millions from Europe migrated to Canada and to Australia and 3 million North Koreans fled to the South.
    The US experienced a changing pattern of immigration after the Second World War. More than 11 million people were registered as entering the country between 1941 and 1980. the great majority of immigrants had once been of European origin. After 1945 increasing numbers of Puerto Ricans and Filipinos took advantage of their rights of entry. There was a large influx of Hispanics from the Caribbean: in addition probably as many as 5 million illegal immigrants crossed the Mexican border to find low-paid in burgeoning California. The proportion of Europeans fell to less than one-fifth of the total number of immigrants. The second largest ethnic influx came from Asia-Taiwan, Korea and, after the Vietnam War, Vietnam. The US has become more of multicultural society than ever before. But, unlike most black people and Hispanics, many Asians have succeeded in working their way out of the lower strata of American Society.
    Although the migration of Europeans of Africa south of the Sahara after 1945 was less spectacular in terms of numbers-probably less than a million in all-their impact as settlers and administrators on the history of African countries was crucial for the history of the continent

True/ False questions

_ __ Migrations to the Middle East happened only once after the Second World War.
    __ West Germany absorbed refugees when it was near to the war in Europe
    __ Both Hispanics and illegal immigrants had roles in Burgeoning California.
    __ The US was a multicultural society before migration of different groups of people to it.
    __ The migration of Europeans of Africa south of the Sahara influenced the history of African countries a lot.

Hi why no one answers my question