• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

please help with these

We cannot add the extra text in the LC, please put the PO number and unit price in your commercial invoice. The latest shipment date was according to the PO date shown as per your commitment. Please expedite the production to fulfill the shipment date.

Sorry for my overlooked your schedule. We will issue the LC to you shortly. Please provide us the related information.

As per our normal practice, we only provided 10 days for the documentation presentation date. We can extent it to 15 days in future as you requested, as this LC has been issued and already advised Melody to collect it.

Re: please help with these

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    We cannot add the extra text to the LC. Please put the PO number and unit price in your commercial invoice. The latest shipment date was according to the PO date shown as per your commitment. Please expedite the production to fulfill the shipment date.

Sorry for my overlooked that I overlooked / for overlooking your schedule. We will issue the LC to you shortly. Please provide us with the relative information.

As per our normal practice, we only provided 10 days for the documentation presentation date. We can extent it to 15 days in future as you requested, as this LC has been issued and already advised Melody Melody has been advised to collect it.