• Post Thanks / Like

Is there any one can help me! Please

Hello all,
    I learn english in an English Language Institute (Berlitz). I am in 4th level and its to expensive. In my area where i live there is no one who can pay that much of amount for english learning. One of mine well known person is runing the English Lanuguage Institute in our area, Its very ordinary institute plus the students are studying there are not good enough to understand or learn English. The person was asking me if i can join them as a teacher or wht ever i am learning from Berlitz i can forward to those guyz in his institute.So i just want to ask you guyz could you please advice or suggest me wht should i do? Do you guyz think its a right way to teach them while i am learning too,
    Being honest person i have not any other intentions other than that i want those guy to speak english and make their future bright wilth English.
    So, Is there any one who can help me out please! If one of them will be able to speak english and will make his/her future bridge all we get is just wishes from him/her.
    I am seeing there are lots of native and fluent speaker up on this plate form.
    Please kindly if any one could give me suggestion or can help me as much as he/she do i will appriciate.
    If any one needs my mail address get back to me i will give it to you guyz aswell. Thanks

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is there any one can help me! Please

In all honesty, I don't really think your English is at the level where you can teach it without passing on errors that will become engrained.