1. The airport bus is cheaper that a taxi.
Taxis are more expensive than the airport bus.
2. They sell duty-free goods in the departure lounge.
Duty-free goods are sold in the departure lounge.
3. There is a post office in the main building.
The main building has a post office.
4. The Hotel Atlanta belongs to one of the airlines.
One of the airlines owns the Hotel Atlanta
5. The happy Traveler café is very unpopular.
Nobody goes to the happy traveler café.
6. The doctor hasn’t enough time to see you now.
The doctor is too busy to see you now.
7. The new hospital is bigger than the old one.
The old hospital was smaller than the new one.
8. The doctor is not available on Sunday.
You cannot come on Sunday.
9. You don’t need an appointment on Saturdays.
Appointments aren’t necessary on Saturdays.
10. You should take these tablets after meals.
These tables should be taken before meals.
11. The librarian told Danny to return the book on Monday.
The librarian said: you must return the book on Monday.
12. There are 80,000 in this library.
The library has 80,000 books.
13. The library lends books to both student and teachers.
Both students, and teachers can take the books.
14. The science librarian is more helpful than the history librarian.
The history librarian less helpful than the science.
Student or Learner