Dear Sir! Plz help me

Hi Sir,
    I want to share something which is always feels me guilty. Sir i try my best to learn Grammar rules but i cant and because of that I am not able to write or speak English in a right way. Sir I am doing Master in Public Administration. In my class when teacher calls me for presentation I am so nervous that how can i speak in English . Sir please help me to recover this problem. Sir one more problem that I most of the time I write wrong spelling of English words. Sir Please help me please........ You did not imagine I feel embarrassed .....
    Please HELP me Sir....

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Dear Sir! Plz help me

Quote Originally Posted by ahsanfaridi View Post
    Hi Sir,
    I want to share something which is always feels me guilty. Sir i try my best to learn Grammar rules but i cant and because of that I am not able to write or speak English in a right way. Sir I am doing Master in Public Administration. In my class when teacher calls me for presentation I am so nervous that how can i speak in English . Sir please help me to recover this problem. Sir one more problem that I most of the time I write wrong spelling of English words. Sir Please help me please........ You did not imagine I feel embarrassed .....
    Please HELP me Sir....
    Learning grammar rules is only one way of learning English. There are other ways, for example, reading a lot and learning pattern sentences.
    Many people are nervous giving speeches even when they know the language perfectly. I'm sure that if the class knows that English is not your native language, they will make allowances for that. After all, why should you be able to speak perfect English?
    If it's any consolation to you, I'm sure that many people in this group have the same fears of speaking English in public. But the more you do it, the easier it will get.

Re: Dear Sir! Plz help me

Thank you so much for reply me. I am try my best to improbe my English. Thanks once again