• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

Smile coated with easy removable textile tubes

Hi, everyone. This is an introduction of bakery equipment-prover. I have no idea of the last sentence.

Existing in two different models, one with stainless steel covers and one with automatic climat unit built into an insulated room. A module system in width up to 3 meters which can be adjusted in height and length ccording
    to capacity and required proving time. The swings for loaves are coated with easy removable textile tubes and for round bread cups or baskets are used.

How can the textile tubes be coated with? And what is 'for' used as? What does the sentence mean? Thank you in advance.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: coated with easy removable textile tubes

Cindy, I would be astonished to learn that this was written by a native speaker. I can barely understand the first part and the part about the bread cups is undecipherable.

Re: coated with easy removable textile tubes

Quote Originally Posted by lovecindy View Post
    The swings for loaves are coated with easy removable textile tubes and for round bread cups or baskets are used.

How can the textile tubes be coated with? And what is 'for' used as? What does the sentence mean? Thank you in advance.
    The swings for the loaves have removable textile tubes over them. It is the swings that are coated.

"...and, for round bread, cups or baskets are used." A little punctuation can make it so much clearer!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

Smile Re: coated with easy removable textile tubes

Quote Originally Posted by Barb_D View Post
    Cindy, I would be astonished to learn that this was written by a native speaker. I can barely understand the first part and the part about the bread cups is undecipherable.
    I'm sorry for my carelessness, it was not written by a native speaker but Swedish.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

Smile Re: coated with easy removable textile tubes

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    The swings for the loaves have removable textile tubes over them. It is the swings that are coated.

"...and, for round bread, cups or baskets are used." A little punctuation can make it so much clearer!
    Thank you very much, now I understand.