• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

shipment arrangement

It will be too loose if the goods are only 31 cbm loaded for one 40’ container. I understand you concerned about the costs for LCL is higher than one 40’ container. Actually, our purpose is tried the other way to push the LC for M-700 and fictitious proposed ship M-18 by LCL to see their feedback. We will suggest them ship one 20’ container instead of LCL to save cost if the factory is accept to short shipment for 120 pcs.

Re: shipment arrangement

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    It will be too loose if the goods are only 31 cbm loaded for one 40’ container. I understand you concerned about the costs for LCL is higher than one 40’ container. Actually, our purpose is tried the other way to push the LC for M-700 and fictitious proposed ship M-18 by LCL to see their feedback. We will suggest them ship one 20’ container instead of LCL to save cost if the factory is accept to short shipment for 120 pcs.

If the goods are only 31 cbm, they will not be tightly enough packed in one 40' container. I understand your concern about the cost for LCL being higher than for one 40' container. We proposed pushing the LC for M-700, and suggesting to ship M-18 by LCL instead in order to get some feedback. We will suggest that they ship one 20' container instead of LCL as it will save cost if the factory was to accept a short shipment of 120pcs.

[I think I have understood you, but perhaps not].