1st: which phrase would be better to write and if there is any mistake.
Objective: To improve my professional skills and develop a career with a company where I can contribute to overcoming great challenges.
2nd: Should I write "develop a career at a company" or "develop a career at a company"
Use with a company.
3rd: Is there any mistake on the following text?:
- Trip to South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland and Mozambique, Dec. 2007 - Mar. 2008 where I was able to:
- Experience International lifeskills
- Strengthen abilities in dealing with adversities
- Connect with different people and cultures
- Work experience in the USA, Dec. 2004 - Mar. 2005 where I was able to:
- Improve fluency in English
- Immerse in the culture and life of the country.
Student or Learner