• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Politics paragraph- II Kindly check

Why people from Bihar and UP states are considered a symbol of spoilsport across country? The leaders in these states had only worked towards the advancement and development of their own interests. The literacy rate is the lowest and, dacoits and crime cases are the highest in these states. The Government of the day is not at interested in generating jobs, but believes in outsourcing man power to other states. People who stays in states, in such a scenario of joblessness, no source of money, personís mind runs wild and gets captivated by negativism, which leads surging in crime rates in the state. The attitude of such people towards women is lecherous. I am in no way supporting the violence unleashed on them in the Mumbai streets, but wants to highlight the fact that the leaders from these states should me accountable towards their people.

Re: Politics paragraph- II Kindly check

[quote=new2grammar;376918]Why are people from Bihar and UP states seen as symbolic spoilsports throughout India? The leaders in these states had only worked towards the advancement and development of their own interests. The literacy rate is the lowest and dacoits and crime are highest in these states. National Government is not at interested in generating jobs, but believes in outsourcing manpower to other states. The minds of people who stay in these states, in such a scenario of joblessness and no source of money, become negative, which leads to surgingcrime rates. The attitude of such people towards women is lecherous. I am in no way supporting the violence unleashed on them in the Mumbai streets, but want to highlight the fact that the leaders from these states should be accountable for the results of their actions./quote]..