1. Unregistered

Smile Plastic surgery

Anyone can help me correcting this composition? I'll appreciate any help!

First of all, I think that cosmetic surgery is one of the different ways to look younger and attractive. Especially for people who does not accept their bodies and feel depressed about that.

Plastic surgery could be a solution, a new beginning but the operation has a lot of risks and besides of the unaffordable price, it is dangerous too. Nothing justifies spend millions of dollars if you do not know how you will look like after the operation.

I think that young people have to be more conscious instead of worrying about their own problems. They need to settle down, to look beyond the global marketing of beauty and start to think about plastic surgery when they reach a suitable age

I have heard so many cases, some of them are good but not all, there are disappointing stories, which ended baad because of a failed operation.

Finally, it would be good to understand the risk of expose our bodies until that kind of stuff put in danger your life doing plastic surgery, can be regretful.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Plastic surgery

Do you want help correcting errors of grammar only? If so, here are some corrections. Again, these are only mechanical corrections and do not include comments on the organization of ideas within your essay:

First of all, I think that cosmetic surgery is one of the different ways to look younger and more attractive. Especially for people who do not accept their bodies and feel depressed about that.

Plastic surgery could be a solution, a new beginning[,] but the operation has a lot of risks[.] [B]esides [of: remove] the unaffordable price, it is dangerous[,] too. Nothing justifies spending millions of dollars[,] if you do not know how you will look [like: remove] after the operation.

I think that young people have to be more conscious instead of worrying about their own problems. They need to settle down, to look beyond the global marketing of beauty and start to think about plastic surgery when they reach a suitable age[.]

I have heard so many cases, some of them are good[,] but not all[.] [T]here are disappointing stories, which ended [badly] because of a failed operation.

[Finally, it would be good to understand the risk of expose our bodies until that kind of stuff put in danger your life doing plastic surgery, can be regretful. This sentence is difficult to understand. Perhaps you mean something like: Finally,...the risk of exposing our bodies to surgery for purely cosmetic reasons. Like any medical procedure, plastic surgery can cause problems which may lead the patient to regret the decision to choose this option.]

I hope this has been of some use to you. All best wishes.