XXXXX
    CVR Nagar
    Bangalore

To
    The Post Master
    CVR Nagar
    Bangalore

Complaint letter:

We are in receipt of your EMS speed post No. 85548 ‘Missed you today’ regarding your attempt to deliver a registered post addressed as XXXX, XXXX, CVR Nagar, Bangalore.

We would like to inform you that this receipt of ‘missed you today’ was received only on 03.11.2008 (evening), but the date on the slip was 23.10.08 and asked us to collect the document in next five days. We were really surprised / shocked and immediately rushed to your post office on 04.11.2008 to collect the document. Upon enquiry at your post office, we were informed that the registered post was posted back to the senders address.

Please note that we are residing at the same address since 20 years and have not locked home from last one month.

We further like to inform you that this is the very important document (marks card) and seek your explanation on failure of delivery of registered post.

We have been experiencing the lapses from your end on some instances in the past too, which aggravated us to write this complaint. Non delivery in time will cause very much inconvenience & disappointment, resulting in huge loss of money & time.

The citizens of India have a lot of faith in your department and we do believe that this would not happen again in future.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: Complaint letter - Registered post

From,
    XXXXX
    XXXXX
    CVR Nagar
    Bangalore

To Date : 05/Nov/2008
    The Head Post Master,
    CVR Nagar
    Bangalore (Ktk) Pin : 500000

Subject : Late information for collecting of postage article.
    Reference : EMS Speed post No. 85548

Dear Sir,
    we are in receipt of your EMS speed post No. 85548 ‘Missed you today’ regarding your attempt to deliver a registered post addressed as XXXX, XXXX, CVR Nagar, Bangalore.

Sir, we are sorry to inform you that this receipt of ‘missed you today’ was received only on 03.11.2008 (evening) instant, but the date on the slip bears 23.10.08 and asks us to collect the document in next five days. We were really shocked and immediately rushed to your post office on 04.11.2008 to collect the aforementioned document. Upon enquiry at your post office, we were informed that the registered post was sent back to the senders address.

Please note that we are residing at the same address for last 20 years and there was always someone present during last month, as it was Diwali and Dussehra. It seems that the Postman has not conducted his duty diligently.

We would further like to inform you that it was very important document (marks card) and seek your explanation on failure of delivery of Registered Post.
    We also believe that the Postman is required to bring the Registered Article for a week and also put the message to the recipient and then wait for one week before returning the article to the sender. We firmly believe that the Postal authorities have not followed "The Post and Telegraph Guide Part II" in the matter and wish a redressal of the grievance.

We have been experiencing the lapses from your end on some instances in the past too, which aggravated us to write this complaint. Non delivery in time will cause inconvenience, mental agony, resulting in loss of money, time and opportunity.

The citizens of India have a lot of faith in your department and we do believe that you would take appropriate action to maintain the same.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

(RASNA RAMESH)

Enclosed : Xerox copy of the notice.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Thank you so much for your time to proofread the complaint message.

Cheers
    Rasna

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Pl. proofread the letter to be sent to Mysore University and request your creative idea to attract the sender to resend the document.

-----------------------------------------

To
    The Mysore University
    Mysore

Dear Sir,

Sub: Non Delivery of Registered post.

With reference to the above subject, I would like to inform you that the registered post being sent to my address at _________ (C/o. C.R. Subramanyam) was not delivered by the postal authorities. I had lodged a compliant about the non-delivery of the registered post (complaint letter with the acknowledgement from postal authorities is attached) and they have further advised me to write a letter you for re-dispatch of the registered post. They have also assured me that this time they will be taking a personal care.

I would like to inform you that, I am a working woman and all my leaves got exhausted it would be difficult for me to come personally to Mysore University, Mysore to collect the registered post. Hence, I request your goodselves to kindly resend the document which was sent earlier to my address at ____________.

Thank you so much and looking forward your positive action.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Basvangudi,
    BANGALORE 500000

To Date :07/11/2008
    The Mysore University
    Mysore

Sub: Non-receipt of Registered post.
    Referecnce : My degree sent by you at my Bangalore address
    University Enrollment no.:...................................

With reference to above, I wish to inform you that the Registered post sent by you on my address at _________ (C/o. C.R. Subramanyam) was not delivered by the postal authorities, for many reasons for which I have lodged complaint with them (complaint letter with the acknowledgement from postal authorities is enclosed for ready reference).

The Postal authorities have assured me that this will not occur again and to write a letter you for re-dispatch of the Registered Post.
    I would urge upon your good self to kindly send the same again, for which I am enclosing a Demand draf of Rs. ...../- (in words Rs............................ ) towards the cost of Registered Post. Kindly oblige.
    Sir, since I am a working awoman and short on leaves, it is very difficult for me to come in person to University office at Mysore. I would be obliged by your kind gesture.

Thanking you and looking forward to your positive reponse.

Yours truly,

(RASNA RAMESH)

Enclosure : a/a.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Hi Sudhkamp,
    Thank you so much.
    BTW, do we have to enclose the Demand Draft? Can we commit at this time or at the later stage after speaking at University office / some correspondence through letter. It is mainly because very difficult to get their numbers even after our umpteen tries.
    Pl. suggest. I never mind money but it should solve the purpose.
    Last edited by rmsh16; 07-Nov-2008 at 12:43.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Usually if a govenment organization sends the post, then it is a bit unwilling to send it again by a Regsitered post, since the budgets are small and they can always say that we had complied with our commitment. Hence, it is to be on the safer side to send a DD. But just keep in mind that it sould be addressed to proper authority and it is always safer to negotiate the matter than sending the draft. So, have a talk with the authorities and then only send the DD.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Quote Originally Posted by SUDHKAMP View Post
    Usually if a govenment organization sends the post, then it is a bit unwilling to send it again by a Regsitered post, since the budgets are small and they can always say that we had complied with our commitment. Hence, it is to be on the safer side to send a DD. But just keep in mind that it sould be addressed to proper authority and it is always safer to negotiate the matter than sending the draft. So, have a talk with the authorities and then only send the DD.
    I do really agree with you. But how about we first correspond with them without any commitment of amount and then wait for their response??

To
    The Mysore University
    Mysore

Dear Sir,

Sub: Non-delivery of Registered Post.

With reference to the above subject, I would like to inform you that registered post/the registered letter sent to my address at _________ (C/o. C.R. Subramanyam) was not delivered by the postal authorities. I have lodged a compliant about the non-delivery of the registered post to the Post Office (complaint letter with the acknowledgement from postal authorities is attached) and they have further advised me to write a letter to you requesting a replacement copy of the missing letter. They have also assured me that this time they will be taking personal care to ensure its delivery.

I would like to inform you that I am a working woman and and have no leave available, so it would be difficult for me to come personally to Mysore University to collect the item. Hence, I request that you kindly forward a copy of the document which was sent earlier to my address at ____________.

Thank you so much and looking forward your positive action.

Surely you need to address this to a specific individual or department?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Hi

Thank you for your letter which has helped me to get back my marks card.

I would further like to inform you that the problem with postal authorities of my branch is still continuing & this time I had committed to give a complaint to their head office, i.e. General Post Office (GPO, Bangalore).

I would like to quote an incident that I had experienced recently. I received a marriage card from my cousin to my address, wherein, they have striked the address & resent to them. I am going to enclose a photocopy of the marriage card along with a complaint letter.

Pl. help me out in writing a complaint letter againt the non-delivery of the posts and quoting instances of registered post / marriage card etc.

Thank you so much.

Cheers
    Rasna
    Last edited by rmsh16; 13-Dec-2008 at 13:22.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast