help check this paragraph

Hi teachers, please help me proofread this paragraph, especially the tense and article, thanks~~

Word is surfaced that there is a serious bug in the recently-released NSD game "Perfect World". The game glitch is fatal enough to prevent access to a large portion of the game, so completing the game is impossible. It seems to affect all copies as more and more players experience the problem. Thousands of complaint emails were received by the publisher for refund or fixing the problem . But since it's cartridge, there's nothing that can do except for a recall, which would cost the publisher a lot of money to resend new copies. Even though recall may patch up trust with customers, the bug issue puts the publisher to shame, since they have been launching the most expensive TV advertising campaign of this game, claiming that it has been one of the best games in the business, which turns out to be a disappointment.

Re: help check this paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by redgiant View Post
    Hi teachers, please help me proofread this paragraph, especially the tense and article, thanks~~

It appears that there is a serious bug in the recently released NSD game "Perfect World". The game glitch is fatal enough to prevent access to a large portion of the game, so completing the game is impossible. It seems to affect all copies as more and more players experience the problem. Thousands of complaint emails were received by the publisher asking for a refund or for a way of fixing the problem . But since it's cartridge, there's nothing that can be done except for a recall, which would cost the publisher a lot of money as it would have to send out new copies. Even though recall may patch up trust with customers, the bug issue puts the publisher to shame, since it has been launching the most expensive TV advertising campaign for this game, claiming that it has been one of the best games in the business, which turns out to be a disappointment.