cv and covering letter for a bursury application

hiim currently studying actuarial science and im applying for a bursary and they asked me to write a cv and a covering letter,with the covering letter im totally lost i dont now were to start

Re: cv and covering letter for a bursury application

I Jabulisisle Loster Ngomana wish to appyl to a busary of Traffic Officer, for i believe with my epperience of bieng a security officer and all that i have learned in the security industry iam ready to tackle with the big wold now. My whole life i have been trying to get into the traffic industry but i could not due to financial problems, i believe this is my chance and a great opportunity for me to leave my dream. Iam a very open minded person, who is not affraid of a challenge, willing to learn and humble.
    So far im busy learning on my own understanding the traffic duties as a hole and one thing i have learned is never to be raffled easily, not to emotional but brave and have a sense of humour.
    Ibeleive in a better place for all and i want to be one of those who contribue in making or changing this world that we live in into a better living place for all.

Re: cv and covering letter for a bursury application

hi there!

I would like to apply for a bursary to study envitonmental health sciences.
    Would you guide or help me to write motivation letter.

Regards

Sue