Student or Learner
Please help me to do this task.
Rewrite the sentences with the word exactly given in the brackets and do not change the word. My answers are in blue. Sentences without my answers are those I can't think of any answers.
1. Is there enough juice for everyone? (go)
--> Is juice to be going on with for everyone?
2. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone (on)
--> Don't worry, you can rely on me.
3. If I lose the race, my reputation will suffer (live)
4. Pauline is one of the people who knows the secret. (on)
5. Your story is different from the fact. (with)
6. I think we should increase the pressure on her to resign. (up)
--> I think we should put up the pressure on her to resign