Red face Please ( our lovely teacher ) can you correct me?

this is my first time

so, I think there's gonna be many mistakes

Help

Construction projects

Our constructive projects:

Technical and Vocational Training Corporation works on preparing designs and descriptions for its authorized projects and by its own budget or the excess programs. These designs are suitable to the uses of the projects and the training programs. They are bound by the universal value engineering norms, and the accurate selection of materials that are appropriate for the local environment and safety standards.

Technical College Facilities:

Each facility includes: college deanship construction, department of electronic technology, department of electrical technology, department of mechanical technology, computer department, constructions of training centers, practical training workshops for each specialization, mosque, cafeteria, multi-purpose hall, sports utilities, maintenance and operation utilities, and transport, security and guard utilities. In addition to all these constructions, the public location offers: parking, lighting, forestation, lanes for the facility, water tanks, treatment stations … ect.

Industrial vocational institutes facilities:

Each facility includes: administration building and training halls, computer department, electronics department, and practical training workshops for different specializations according to the demands of each location; e.g. cars, electricity, carpentry, refrigeration and air condition, sanitation, welding, and general mechanics. The facility also includes: cafeteria, multi-purpose hall, main utilities for maintenance, guarding, and stadiums. In addition to all these constructions, the public location offers: parking, lighting, forestation, lanes for the facility, water tanks, treatment stations … ect.

Facilities of High Technical Institutes for Girls:

Each facility includes: management, trainees affairs, multi-purpose hall, library, cafeteria, training centers; such as: electronics and computer technology construction, management, feminine ornamentation, food manufacturing, designing jewelry, construction of lectures via closed circuit television, and services constructions. There are other elements required for each location and are added to the design model.

Re: Please ( our lovely teacher ) can you correct me?

Quote Originally Posted by stary sky View Post
    this is my first time so, I think there will be many mistakes
    Help

Construction projects

Our construction projects:

The Technical and Vocational Training Corporation works on preparing designs and descriptions for commissioned projects and by its own budget or the excess programs [omit] These designs are suitable for constructing projects or for use in training programs. They make use of universal value engineering norms, and the careful selection of materials that are appropriate for the local environment and safety standards.

Technical College Facilities:

Each facility includes: college construction, department of electronic technology, department of electrical technology, department of mechanical technology, computer department, constructions of training centers, practical training workshops for each specialization, mosque, cafeteria, multi-purpose hall, sports utilities, maintenance and operation utilities, and transport, security and guard utilities. In addition to all these constructions, the public location offers: parking, lighting, forestation, lanes for the facility, water tanks, treatment stations and other features as required.

Industrial vocational institutes facilities:

Each facility includes: administration building and training halls, computer department, electronics department, and practical training workshops for different specializations according to the demands of each location; e.g. cars, electricity, carpentry, refrigeration and air condition, sanitation, welding, and general mechanics. The facility also includes: cafeteria, multi-purpose hall, main utilities for maintenance, guarding, and stadiums. In addition to all these constructions, the public location offers: parking, lighting, afforestation, lanes for the facility, water tanks, treatment stations and other features as required.

Facilities of High Technical Institutes for Girls:

Each facility includes: management center, multi-purpose hall, library, cafeteria, training centers for electronics and computer technology construction, management, beautician training. food manufacturing, designing jewelry, construction of lectures via closed circuit television, and services constructions. There are other elements required for each location and are added to the design model.

Welcome to the forums.

Please be more patient - someone will answer but we are all volunteers.

Also, please make clearer what help you require. Are these from a professional brochure OR are they part of a college assignment?
    Last edited by Anglika; 13-Nov-2008 at 22:57.

Smile Re: Please ( our lovely teacher ) can you correct me?

oh, thanks alot

I appreciate what you have done for me

thanks alot again

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks ^____________________^