• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

human nature forms

I am trying to say why adolescens is important in one's life, but some of the expressions I am trying to say is hard to say in English. Can I have your comments on the following sentences?

1. Adolescene is the critical period in one's life because people nature( characteristics) is formed and decisions made at this time can affect their life greatly.

2.Teens need a lot of care from their parents but when they feel neglected by their parents, they run away from home.

3. When teens hang with wrong peers, they are more likely to step into the wrong road.

Re: human nature forms

Difficult word that : adolescence

Difficult time, as well. It is the result of hormonal changes in the body as the juvenile develops into an adult.

Suggested changes:

1. Adolescence is the critical period in one's life because people nature( characteristics) is formed as the body changes and develops. Decisions made at this time can affect future life greatly.

2.Those in their teens need a lot of care from their parents but if they feel neglected by their parents, they may run away from home.

3. When teenagers hang out with the wrong peers, they are more likely to go in the wrong direction/take the wrong route.