Need some help with fixing a paragraph.

I'm not an English native speaker and i need some help fixing bad grammer, spelling and all of those things in a short paragraph, i will be glad if you help because it is quite important. thank you so much.
    the paragraph:
    I would recommend this book for others because it is a very exciting book. Once you start reading, it is surprisingly hard to stop.
    The book is really interesting even though the plot is not realistic and it is somewhat harder to like it.
    In addition the characters character is very varied, whether they are silly like uncle Andrew, can resist temptation, like Digory, must be arrogant like Polly, or are imperious and mean, like Queen Jadis. This fact gives you an opportunity to easily connect to any of the characters which makes the book even more exciting.
    At first sight, it looks like a clumsy long book, but as soon as you start understand the main idea, the length of the book became an advantage, and you don't want it to be end.
    In conclusion, The Magician's Nephew is a wonderful and exciting book which i would recommend to others.

simply copy paste the paragraph and correct the grammer mistakes.
    thanks again.
    Last edited by asdasd159263; 13-Nov-2008 at 12:42. Reason: the title wasn't good

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: Need some help with fixing a paragraph.

I would recommend this book to others because it is a very exciting book. Once you start reading it, you find it surprisingly hard to stop.
    The book is really interesting even though the plot is not realistic which makes it somewhat less likeable.
    In addition the characters are very varied - whether they are silly like Uncle Andrew, can resist temptation like Digor, are arrogant like Polly or are imperious and mean like Queen Jadis. This fact gives you an opportunity to easily connect with any of the characters, which makes the book even more exciting.
    At first sight, it looks like a long, clumsy book, but as soon as you start to understand the main idea, you would not feel the length of the book, and you would not want it to end.
    In conclusion, 'The Magician's Nephew' is a wonderful and exciting book which I would recommend to others.

not a teacher

Re: Need some help with fixing a paragraph.

Thank you! i really appreciate it.