Exclamation Technical Vocabulary

First, I would like to express my satisfaction with this web site and I would like to know if this is a free-site, or stuff like that, as I far as I know, I suppose it is but I want to know.

I am writing a letter and I need to include the following words and sentences but I don't know how to say them in English. Could you give me a hand???

a) Atuar na área fabril
    b) Torneiro Mecânico
    c) Auxiliar de Eletricista de Manutenção de Auto
    d) And the last one is about a letter complaining about some notebooks that are wrong. Here it is:
    "Solicito a troca urgente de 13 cadernos de 12 matérias que estão com as impressões danificadas do lote da compra de ordem de serviço."

If you can help me, I'll thank you very much.

Emanuélli
    manu874@hotmail.com

2. Susie Smith

Wink Re: Technical Vocabulary

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelli
    First, I would like to express my satisfaction with this web site and I would like to know if this is a free-site, or stuff like that, as I far as I know, I suppose it is but I want to know.

I am writing a letter and I need to include the following words and sentences but I don't know how to say them in English. Could you give me a hand???

a) Atuar na área fabril
    b) Torneiro Mecânico
    c) Auxiliar de Eletricista de Manutenção de Auto
    d) And the last one is about a letter complaining about some notebooks that are wrong. Here it is:
    "Solicito a troca urgente de 13 cadernos de 12 matérias que estão com as impressões danificadas do lote da compra de ordem de serviço."

If you can help me, I'll thank you very much.

Emanuélli
    manu874@hotmail.com
    Hi, Emanuélli,
    Yes, this is a free site and I'm glad to hear you like it. Please don't get me wrong, but it's not a translation site. As the name indicates, it's a site where all of us can practice our English skills and learn from one another. I'd like to encourage you to try your hand at writing it out in English so that the folks here can have a look at it. Your English is pretty good; so I'm sure you can handle it, and needless to say, you can learn a lot more this way. Here's a "colher de chá" before I go. A "torneiro mecânico" is a lathe worker/operator, also called a turner. Technical terms are not really up my alley, so maybe somebody else can give you more a precise name for this kind of worker.
    All the best,
    S. S.