Student or Learner
Kindly check the grammar of the following sentences:
1. At the end of this year, all fourth year students are expected to graduate.
2. How does God the King who is in heaven be in our heart which looks too small?
3. Has he ever keep his word?
4. Has she ever punished her child's mistake?
5. Prepare all the materials you've been needed in the lesson.
6. She never has changed. She will never change.
7. Did she hate him once upon a time? Yes, she did.
8. He hired himself out as a swine feeder and even the pods he was feeding the pigs looked good to him.