Help

Which would be the more suitable prepositions here?

. Tom used to hit................. his co-workers, but his boss told him not to .

. I used to swim in the river although my mother had prohibited me............doing it.

. Bill used to vrive over the speed limit he got a ticket ..................speeding. ( for ? )

. I used to drop .......................... my grandparent´s every Tuesday morning. ( by ? )

. Martin used to run his business and he insisted .............doing everything. ( in ? )

. ................................the way , let me introduce myself. My name is Peter. ( by ? )

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio67 View Post
    Which would be the more suitable prepositions here?

. Tom used to hit................. his co-workers, but his boss told him not to .
    "hit out at" [aim blows at] or "hit on" [try to borrow money]

. I used to swim in the river although my mother had prohibited me............doing it. from

. Bill used to vrive over the speed limit he got a ticket ..................speeding. ( for ? )

. I used to drop .......................... my grandparent´s every Tuesday morning. ( by ? )

. Martin used to run his business and he insisted .............doing everything. ( in ? ) on

. ................................the way , let me introduce myself. My name is Peter. ( by ? )