• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

please correct my text

Geroge would like to tidy the office. Therefore I need send the remaining discs (100 pcs / 2 boxes) to your daughter before end of November, will keep you posted on the status. Furthermore, there have some slide films, story books and cassette. Do you want to send them to your daughter or to you? Please give me your instruction to handle.

Re: please correct my text

George would like to tidy the office. Therefore I need to send the remaining discs (100 pcs / 2 boxes) to your daughter before the end of November. I will keep you posted on the status. Furthermore, there are some slide films, story books and cassettes. Do you want us/me to send them to your daughter or to you? Please give me your instructions.
    Last edited by Anglika; 16-Nov-2008 at 03:07.

Post Re: please correct my text

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Geroge would like to tidy the office. Therefore I need send the remaining discs (100 pcs / 2 boxes) to your daughter before end of November, will keep you posted on the status. Furthermore, there have some slide films, story books and cassette. Do you want to send them to your daughter or to you? Please give me your instruction to handle.
    I just want to inform you that George had asked me to clean the office, therefore I need to organize and get rid of some stuff here. In relation to this, I will be sending you, through your daughter, 2 boxes which contain 100 pieces of discs before the end of this month. I will inform you as soon as I have given them to her. I had also noticed that you left some slide film, storybooks and a cassette [or cassette tapes]. Should I also send them along with the discs or should I just give them to you personally. I would appreciate it if you notify me as soon as you can on how I can send you your things.