Student or Learner
The following sentence are about the reasons why Korean teenagers run away from home and if you find any problems, can I have your comments? Thanks a lot in advance.
1. Last year, the Korean committe on adolescene survyed teenagers staying in the youth center on the reasons of running away from their houses.
2. The majority of the teens surveyed said that family problems, school life, and peers caused them to leave their home.
3. Family problems, such as parents' divorce or their excessive interference cause teens' runaway.
4. Also, school problems, such as bullying in class, and stress from exams , also made teenagers give up going to school and leaving their home.
5. Finally, their peers, who encouraged them to smoke, drink or even have sex for money, were considered another big reason for teen's runaway.