• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

Chief director's welcome.

THe following sentences are the chieft director's welcome and If you see any problems, can I have your comments? Thanks a lot!

As the Chief Director of the Seoul Art College, I would like to welcome and thank you for visiting us. The right hemisphere of the brain has a competitive power. It means that a man who has sense of creativity, intuitive and artistic leads the future of cultural industry. To locate the highest institution for the culture industry, our college seeks to teach and learn either theory or practice. Our professors are the best experts in their fields. We systematically work closely with a lot of industrial-educational cooperation. As you see, we always focus on improving studentsí practical skills as well as theory. Furthermore, we help our students get a job which they really want. We try to educate potential people to find out their own talents. I believe that Seoul Arts College contributesto our culture and studentís abilities to upgrade the highest.

Re: Chief director's welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post
    THe following sentences are the chieft director's welcome and If you see any problems, can I have your comments? Thanks a lot!

As the Chief Director of the Seoul Art College, I would like to welcome everyone and thank you for visiting us. The right hemisphere of the brain has a competitive power. It means that a man who has a sense of creativity, intuition and artistry leads the future of cultural industry. To locate become the highest institution for the culture industry, our college seeks to teach and learn either theory or practice. Our professors are the best experts in their fields. We systematically work closely with a lot of industrial-educational cooperation. As you see, we always focus on improving studentsí practical skills as well as theory [contradicts the previous statement "either theory or practice". Should that have read "both theory and practice"?] . Furthermore, we help our students find the jobs that they really want. We try to educate people to discover their own talents. I believe that Seoul Arts College contributes to our culture and studentís abilities to upgrade the highest by training its students to use their abilities to the utmost.