• Post Thanks / Like

Post Can someone please, help me correct my grammar.

Oh well....too many things has happened today and it affected me much. Early this morning, my "emotional vampire" got into our room, ranting about her bitterness in life. She really drain my energy, I felt really exhausted and was in relief when she finally decided to do other things downstairs. Hah!!!. Next, I was in victory that Many Pacquiao wins over Oscar Dela Hoya. While the Philippines is celebrating this recent victory, a shocking news suddenly flashed in my television set. Marky Cielo, one of the Starstruck survivor died this morning. He was found unconscious by his mother inside his room and was rushed to the hospital, but declared dead upon arrival. All my happiness slowly faded away as I heard the news. Then, the thoughts of my father who passed away last November 3, 2008 struck me and it made me cry again. I missed my tatay (father). I wish I could turn back time, so I could spend more time with him. I wish I could go back in time when I was kid, when I was able to spend my afternoon nap with him and everything. But all I have now is just memories...

Thank you so much in advance!

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can someone please, help me correct my grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by dvirtualist View Post
    Oh well....too many things have happened today and affected me a lot. Early in the morning, my "emotional vampire" got into our room, ranting about her bitterness in life. She really drain my energy, I felt really exhausted and it was a relief when she finally decided to do other things downstairs. Hah!!!. Next, I was in victory that Many Pacquiao wins over Oscar Dela Hoya. While the Philippines was celebrating the recent victory, a shocking news suddenly flashed in my television set. Marky Cielo, one of the Starstruck survivor died this morning. He was found unconscious by his mother in his room and was rushed to the hospital, but declared dead upon arrival. All my happiness slowly faded away as I heard the news. Then, the thoughts about my father who passed away last November 3, 2008 struck me and made me cry again. I missed my tatay (father). I wish I could turn back time, so I could spend more time with him. I wish I could go back in time when I was a kid, when I was able to spend my afternoon nap with him and everything. But all I have now is just memories...

Thank you so much in advance!
    what do you mean there ? i was in victory...???

• Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Can someone please, help me correct my grammar.

"i was in victory"

I mean, that I was happy that many "pacman" won his fight over oscar dela hoya in their boxing match.

Is my English grammar horrible? please help me improve my grammar. thank you..