• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

surrogate mother ad>>Kinldy check for grammar

Require Egg donors / Surrogate mothers age 25- 35 with good qualification and working.You will six figures receive generous compensation for your time, effort and help. Most of all, you will get satisfaction of knowing you have created a brand new family. Contact….

We are looking for healthy young generous women who are willing to donate their eggs/ to become surrogate mothers. Prospective egg donor should be:
    · between 25-35 years
    · educated
    · healthy
    · and preferably have proven their fertility (by having had at least one baby).
    Please contact us if you would like to help infertile couples, start a family!

If you want to be a surrogatemotheror eggdonor to serve the noble cause and to help the infertile couple, you should be between 25 – 35 years old with good qualification and working.please contact for information to …..

Re: surrogate mother ad>>Kinldy check for grammar

[quote=new2grammar;400269]1.
    Required: Egg donors / Surrogate mothers, age 25- 35 with good qualifications and employed.You will receive generous compensation for your time, effort and help. Most of all, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you have created a brand new family. Contact….

We are looking for healthy, generous, young women who are willing to donate eggs or become surrogate mothers. Candidates should be:
    · between 25-35 years
    · educated
    · healthy
    · and preferably have proven their fertility (by having had at least one baby).
    Please contact us if you would like to help infertile couples start a family!

If you want to be a surrogate mother or an egg donor in order to help an infertile couple, you should be between 25 – 35 years old with good qualifications and in work//employed. please contact for information to …..For more information, please contact xxxxx at yyyyy [/quote]..