Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Unhappy please help to write a formal letter - urgent

    Can any one help me to write a letter to giving permission for transferring the name of my father's households such as phone bill, power bill etc to my sibling's name? please urgent.

  2. #2
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003

    Re: please help to write a formal letter - urgent

    I am ____________________. I am ___________'s son/daughter and _________________'s brother/sister. Please send all future bills to __________ at ______________.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts