what can I say?

In a daily conversation when the listener fully agrees with the speaker, the listener often says: "perfect" ( Is this true? Is this polite?) and the speaker usually responds by saying that "super" (Does it sound natural?). I would like to ask you what I would say if I hear someone say "perfect" in this context above?
    Thanks.

Re: what can I say?

Quote Originally Posted by inorderto View Post
    In a daily conversation when the listener fully agrees with the speaker, the listener often says: "perfect" ( Is this true? Is this polite?) and the speaker usually responds by saying that "super" (Does it sound natural?). I would like to ask you what I would say if I hear someone say "perfect" in this context above?
    Thanks.
    Perfect and super sound very natural.

Your response would be based on context, but if you wanted to respond by adding a similar word (expressing agreement/approval), you could just say "great" or "fantastic".

My word for these situations is "excellent" and I use it so often that it has practically lost all meaning. I just say it without thinking: it has no context. It's a one word fits all expression when I have to agree with someone or show approval of something but cannot be bothered to construct an appropriate response.