Mistake finding! Please check if I do it correctly

My answers are underlined. Please check if I do it correctly.

Read the extracts from a tourist brochure and underline all the words you think should not be there

1. ROUGH GUIDE TO VALLARTA
    One of the best ways for to get to know Puerto Vallarta is to take this professionally-guided tour. A guide who he can speak English and Spanish will pick you up in the front of your hotel and deliver you back in time for a lunch. You will have a chance to walk through this Mexican charming small town and during the morning, you’ll discover about its main plaza, and see its other attractions like as the Marina Pier and the cathedral. Afterwards, you will also be able to hunt out a few shopping bargains in the flea market.
    2. SURF AND TURF
    If you will want to see a different side of Mexico, this is a great opportunity to see the Vallarta’s unspoilt coast and the countryside. You will be travel to the scenic south coast of Vallarta, and visit Mismaloya beach, where the movie “Night of the Iguana” was filmed there. You’ll be able to have swim in the sea or, if you would prefer, you can just relax yourself and have a drink on a beautiful white sandy beach. After then we’ll go inland to one of the area’s most best restaurants in a spectacular forest setting, and take an part in a guided walk of the forest.

And by the way, could you please explain the phrase "surf and turf"?
    Last edited by linhtho0211; 10-Dec-2008 at 15:21.

Re: Mistake finding! Please check if I do it correctly

Quote Originally Posted by linhtho0211 View Post
    My answers are underlined. Please check if I do it correctly.

Read the extracts from a tourist brochure and underline all the words you think should not be there

1. ROUGH GUIDE TO VALLARTA
    One of the best ways for to get to know Puerto Vallarta is to take this professionally-guided tour. A guide who he can speak English and Spanish will pick you up in the front of your hotel and deliver you back in time for a lunch. You will have a chance to walk through this Mexican charming small town and during the morning, you’ll discover about its main plaza, and see its other attractions like as the Marina Pier and the cathedral. Afterwards, you will also be able to hunt out a few shopping bargains in the flea market. "hunt out" is an acceptable collocation.

2. SURF AND TURF
    If you will want to see a different side of Mexico, this is a great opportunity to see the Vallarta’s unspoilt coast and the countryside. You will be travel to the scenic south coast of Vallarta, and visit Mismaloya beach, where the movie “Night of the Iguana” was filmed there. You’ll be able to have swim in the sea or, if you would prefer, you can just relax yourself and have a drink on a beautiful white sandy beach. After then we’ll go inland to one of the area’s most best restaurants in a spectacular forest setting, and take an part in a guided walk of the forest.

And by the way, could you please explain the phrase "surf and turf"?

This may help: Surf and turf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It has become an accepted term to mean a hedonistic way of life.

Thank you very much.
    But can't you explain this correction: "After then we’ll go inland to one of the area’s most best restaurants in a spectacular forest setting, and take part in a guided walk of the forest"?
    I thought after "after" must be a clause or a noun phrase or at least a comma.
    Why isn't "then" acceptable in this case?

It would have to be "After that" - "that" being whatever activities have been carried out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    It would have to be "After that" - "that" being whatever activities have been carried out.
    But the task is to cross out unneeded words, not to correct mistakes.
    If the mistake is "then", the sentence becomes: "After we’ll go inland to one of the area’s best restaurants in a spectacular forest setting, and take part in a guided walk of the forest".
    And if the mistake is "after", the sentence becomes: "Then we'll go inland...."
    Do you mean "that" is omitted here?

It could be.

In the context of the passage, "After then" does not make good sense, since "then" implies a time of reference.

Oh thank you very much. I've got it. A new discovery :D