Mistake Search in 10 Sentences

I have 10 sentences that I would need checked for spelling or grammar mistakes. Thank you very much!

1. Someone recommended him Brooklyn which Nathan takes into account and goes to look at apartments there.

2. Nathan has one child, Rachel who is married and is twenty-nine years old.

3. He says that she is very much like her mother as they both spoke often in platitudes.

4. Fogg and Nathan have a lot of similar aspects as they moved into their new apartments. Both of them wanted to live alone and shunned from society and other people.

5. As furniture he used the boxes of books that his uncle gave him.

6. Nathan only writes that he lived in a two bedroom apartment which is probably larger than Marco's single room apartment.

7. This shows that Marco didn't have as many liberties as Nathan did.

8. I don't think that they didn't have any relationship at all because Rachel still came to see Nathan.

9. After Nathan's crude answers she notices that he doesn't care about her anymore so she lets out her emotions about him.

10. Another reason that makes me think that they barely had a relationship is Nathan's last statement.

Re: Mistake Search in 10 Sentences

come on 45 views and not a single reply? You don't correct every single sentence. If you only feel like doing one, then do it!

Re: Mistake Search in 10 Sentences

Quote Originally Posted by ratboy90 View Post
    I have 10 sentences that I would need checked for spelling or grammar mistakes. Thank you very much!

1. Someone recommended him Brooklyn Brooklyn to him,which Nathan takes into account and goes to look at apartments there.

2. Nathan has one child, Rachel, who is married and is twenty-nine years old.

3. He says that she is very much like her mother as they both spoke often in platitudes. Why the present tense for "she is" and the past tense for "they both spoke"?

4. Fogg and Nathan have a lot of similar aspects many similarities as they moved into their new apartments. Both of them wanted to live alone and shunned , cut off from society and other people.

5. As furniture he used the boxes of books that his uncle gave him.

6. Nathan only writes that he lived in a two bedroom apartment which is probably larger than Marco's single room apartment.

7. This shows that Marco didn't have as many liberties as Nathan did.What do you mean by "liberties"?

8. I don't think that they didn't have any had no relationship at all because Rachel still came to see Nathan.

9. After Nathan's crude answers, she notices that he doesn't care about her any more so she lets out her emotions about him.

10. Another reason that makes me think that they barely had a relationship is Nathan's last statement.