Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Translation

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 139


    Please ,

    How can I translate this text below ?

    He uses the leaf blower to blow the dirt off each Welcome mat that lies in front of each apartment door.

  1. Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Jan 2008
    • Posts: 2,944

    Re: Translation

    A "welcome mat" is a rug that is placed at the door. Sometimes people wipe their feet on the mat or remove their shoes and place them there.

    You could say "entrance rug" or "enty door rug" or "front door mat"

Similar Threads

  1. Have You Ever Tried The Art Of Translation?
    By Mad-ox in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 24-Jul-2009, 10:37
  2. please help me some books about translation
    By thinhnt in forum Text Analysis and Statistics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-Mar-2008, 01:42
  3. translation
    By moroccan girl in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-Mar-2007, 16:56


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts