Please Check my Letter

Letter:Asking information on scholarships,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter regarding asking information for scholarships /financial assistant provided by your college.

I was waiting in anticipation to enroll in must coveted Computer course, but unfortunately i discover myself in financial difficulties due to unavoidable circumstances.

I would appreciate if you could steer me in right direction to the scholarship provided by your college or any financial assistant. I have good grades in previous studies and I have been working in different computer institute teaching naive users how to use computer and Internet. This shows that if loan is provided to me i would be able to pay back in future.

I believe I have what it takes and I trust you would consider me by giving me opportunity to study further.

Regards

Sun

Re: Please Check my Letter

Quote Originally Posted by Sun751 View Post
    Letter:Asking for information on scholarships,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter regarding asking to request information for scholarships /financial assistant regarding scholarship awarded/provided by your college.

I was waiting in anticipation to enroll in your must most coveted/ highly acclaimed (highly acclaimed is better) Ccomputer course, but unfortunately, i discover myself in financial difficulties due to unavoidable circumstances. I am in a dire financial situation, and cannot bear the costs alone.

I would appreciate if you could steer me in right direction to the scholarship provided by your college or any financial assistant.

In light of the aforesaid, I would greatly appreciate if we could find a way to finance my studies.

I have had good grades in my previous studies and I have been working in at different computer schools institutes teaching naive native users how to use a computer and the Internet. This shows that if loan is provided to me i would I will be able to pay it back in the future.

I believe (I have what it takes) I have all the potential needed and I trust you would consider me by to give me an opportunity to complete your course.

How about this:
    I believe I have the potential to complete the course and I trust you to pave my way financially.

Regards

Sun
    Something like that.