Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Unregistered

PLEASE check my writing!!!

Write a letter to a friend who you have meet on an overseas trip in an English speaking country. Ask for him to send you the trips photographs.

Dear Sam,

I am back at home after a greate holiday at your country. It was really a greate experiance for me, hope you have developed all the photographs that we took together. Hope when its convinent you will sent it to me as well.

Unfortunately due to my carelessness I lost my digital camera, possibe I left it back to my hotel where I stayed. I have tried contacting my hotel manager to check my room where I stayed and lost and found department if they have found my camera. I took really good pictures if I couldn't found it, It would be big loss for me.

Thus just to satisfy myself i am writing this letter to forward some of the picture that you have of mine to my address. I hope you still have my business card with you from where you can get my address. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

me

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: PLEASE check my writing!!!

Say:
    Maybe I left it back at my hotel.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Write a letter to a friend who you have met on an overseas trip in an English speaking country. Ask for him to send you the trips photographs of the trip.

• Post Thanks / Like

Please check it if its look better Grammatically and sentence structure!!!!

Write a letter to a friend who you have met on an overseas trip in an English speaking country. Ask for him to send you photographs of the trip.

Dear Sam,

I am back at home after a greate holiday at your country. It was really a greate experiance for me, hope you have developed all the photographs that we took together. Hope when its convinent you will sent it to me as well.

Unfortunately due to my carelessness I lost my digital camera, May be I left it at my hotel where I stayed. I have tried contacting my hotel manager to check my room where I stayed and lost and found department if they have found my camera. I took really good pictures if I couldn't found it, It would be big loss for me.

Thus just to satisfy myself i am writing this letter to forward some of the picture that you have of mine to my address. I hope you still have my business card with you from where you can get my address. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

me

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sun751 View Post
    Please check it if its look better Grammatically and sentence structure!!!!
    Write a letter to a friend who you have met on an overseas trip in an English speaking country. Ask for him to send you photographs of the trip.
    Do we meet friends or do we make friends?

(Don't post what your teacher says and it will look less like a homework assignment.)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

I will highlight all the errors. (You will have to find for yourself the errors of omission.)

Dear Sam,

Unfortunately due to my carelessness I lost my digital camera, May be I left it at my hotel where I stayed. I have tried contacting my hotel manager to check my room where I stayed and lost and found department if they have found my camera. I took really good pictures if I couldn't found it, It would be big loss for me.

Best wishes

me

• Post Thanks / Like

trying to improve my writing please help

Dear Sam,

I am back at home after a grate holiday in your country. It was really a grate experianced for me, hope you have developed all the
    photographs that we tool together. Hope when convinent you will send to me as well.

Unfortunately due to my carelessness I lost my digital camera, Might be I lest it at hotel I stayed. I have tried contacting to hotel
    manager to check my room where i stayed and Lost and Found department if they have found my camera. I took really good pictures if I couldn;t
    found it, it ould be bug loss for me.

Thus I am writing this letter to forward some of the photos that you have of mine to my address. i hope you still have my business card
    with you from where you can get my address. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

Me

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: trying to improve my writing please help

I am back at home after a great holiday in your country.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: trying to improve my writing please help

It was really a grate experianced for me, hope you have developed all the
    photographs that we tool together.
    That needs to be two sentences. Check your spelling.

Hope when convinent you will send to me as well.
    That is not a sentence.

• Post Thanks / Like

Dear Sam,

I am back at home after a grate holiday in your country. It was really a grate experianced for me. Hope you have developed all the
    photographs that we tooK together. When convinent for you please send to me as well.

Unfortunately due to my carelessness I lost my digital camera, Might be I lest it at hotel I stayed. I have tried contacting to hotel
    manager to check my room where i stayed and Lost and Found department if they have found my camera. I took really good pictures if I couldn;t
    found it, it ould be bug loss for me.

Thus I am writing this letter to forward some of the photos that you have of mine to my address. i hope you still have my business card
    with you from where you can get my address. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

Me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast