Correct my reccomendation letter, plz

To Whom It May Concern:

I, Dr. A, am writing on behalf of B, regarding her application for a professional exchange program at your university.
    B is currently a 5th year medical student and I have been her tutor in the practical classes of the subject Medicine II, during the last semester (September 2008 January 2009).

B was a very outstanding student. She was always punctual and made the effort to attend to each and every class.
    B was an interested and focused student, concerned about learning teorical matters and also training practical skills. She showed to be an active participant in class discussions, always up to ask questions and share her observations.
    She knows how to make a good clinical history and a complete physical examination and her interaction with patients as very attentive, well mannered, respectful and friendly.
    I found her to be a nice person with easygoing manners, enjoyable to work and interact with. Bs relationship with other students and medical and nursing staff was always appropriate and professional.
    In my opinion, her approach was balanced and methodical, allowing her clinical performance to accomplish all required standards for a 5th year medical student.

Sincerely,

A

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Correct my reccomendation letter, plz

Quote Originally Posted by xsusanamarx View Post

B was a very outstanding student. She was always punctual and made an effort to attend to each and every class.

B was an interested and focused student, concerned about learning theoretical matters and also training practical skills. She was an active participant in class discussions, always up to ask questions and share her observations.
    She knows how to make a good clinical history and perform a complete physical examination, and her interaction with patients is very good. She is attentive, well-mannered, and friendly.

I found her to be a nice person with easygoing manners, enjoyable to work and interact with. Bs relationship with other students and medical and nursing staff was always appropriate and professional.
    In my opinion, her approach was balanced and methodical, meeting all required standards for a 5th year medical student.

Sincerely,

A

thank you a lot...

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States