Look it up!

Here in Japan there are not many places to go, everything is in Japanese, thatís why I prefer to stay at home. When we want entertainment we rent videos from Peru or watch Peruvian television. Sometimes I see Japanese programs with my kids, but I got tired to see stupid nonsense programs.

Here in Japan you can find almost everything to cook and to have a good [Peruvian] meal. Besides, now in the magazines there are many ads of Peruvian products, many things has changed, now there is everything, there are many companies that help you to buy cars, houses, clothes, many things. Before we had to beg somebody to translate for us, not it is different, now it is easier, you can do it from your house, with the telephone or the Internet you can get everything. Besides the Peruvian stores also are there, there are several (...) so in that sense we have improved. (Gloria, 41)

Thank you in advance.

Re: Look it up!

Here in Japan there are not many places to go(,) ; everything is in Japanese. That’s why I prefer to stay at home. When we want entertainment we rent videos from Peru or watch Peruvian television. Sometimes I see watch Japanese programs with my kids, but I got get tired of watching stupid nonsense programs.

Here in Japan you can find almost everything to cook for cooking and to you have a good [Peruvian] meals. Besides, now in the magazines there are many ads of Peruvian products(,). (m)Many things has have changed(,): now there is everything is available; there are many companies that help you (to) buy cars, houses, clothes(,) ... many things. Before we had to beg somebody to translate for us, not it is different??, now it is easier(,): you can do it from your house(,). with Via the telephone or the Internet you can get everything. Besides Moreover,the Peruvian stores also are are also there, there are several (...) so in that sense we have improved.

thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by yrmacita View Post
    thank you very much!
    I live and serve.