Proofreading ..look it up!

Thank you in advance my friends!!

I often browse in the Internet to read diverse news in sites in Spanish about Japan and Peru. I specially like one page called “Japon en Espanol”. I like more to visit and read articles in this site than to read the news supplied by “International Press”. My husband sometimes downloads some TV dramas in Spanish or movies from the Internet using P2P software. But it takes much time to download so I prefer to buy the videos from the Peruvian stores.

We’re all Peruvians who have immigrated to different places in Japan, and also we left in Peru our friends and relatives, so we share a common feeling when we talk. It’s like when we see an image of other Peruvian in Japan, we feel closer to each other. We don’t know each other, but we know that we are Peruvians.

Sometimes we talk about different things of Peru, but when we want to know about things that happens here, we talk with them (…) besides they talk about things that happens here (…) because they were reared here and know those things, but you don’t know that well, so you can’t talk that well. Sometimes we talk perfectly, very well, but there are other times that they don’t understand what we are saying or they just get bored to explainit, so they say it’s mendokusai (troublesome). I better get the information through the Internet or the newspaper
    Last edited by yrmacita; 06-Jan-2009 at 13:11.

Re: Proofreading ..look it up!

Quote Originally Posted by yrmacita View Post
    Thank you in advance my friends!!

I often browse in the Internet to read diverse news in sites in Spanish about Japan and Peru. I Especially like one page called “Japon en Espanol”. I like more to visit and read articles in on this site than to read the news supplied by “International Press”. My husband sometimes downloads some TV dramas in Spanish or movies from the Internet using P2P software. But it takes much time to download so I prefer to buy the videos from the Peruvian stores.

We’re all Peruvians who have immigrated to different places in Japan, and also we left in Peru our friends and relatives, so we share a common feeling (THE CAMARADERIE)

camaraderie - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

when we talk. It’s like when we see an image of other Peruvian in
    Japan, we feel closer to each other. We don’t know each other, but we know that we are Peruvians.
    I like Peruvians already.

Sometimes we talk about different things of Peru, but when we want to know about things that happens here, we talk with them (…) besides they talk about things that happens here (…) because they were reared here and know those things, but you don’t know that well, so you can’t talk that well. Sometimes we talk perfectly, very well, but there are other times that they don’t understand what we are saying or they just get bored to explain it, so they say it’s mendokusai (troublesome). I better get the information through the Internet or the newspaper