Arrow Check few sentences :)

I need little check...thank you

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am the secretary of college Science Club. I saw your advertisement for the local museum and I would be very grateful if you could tell me some information about it.
    I am interested in organising a group visit to you museum. Could you please tell me if it is necessary to book the visit and how far in advance it is necessary to book it? I would also like to know whether there is a limited number of people per group? Our group is quite large so would it be possible to book a bisit for a group of 30 people or could we split into 2 or 3 groups?
    Since we will probably be coming for the whole day I was wondering if there is a snack bar or picnic place avaliable near by or a inside your building?
    We will be arriving by bus so could you please let me know if you have enough parking space?
    You wrote there is special discounts for educational groups, so I would be very grateful if you could tell me if there is any possible discount for us? I would also like to know how much would that all cost?
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours faithfully.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Re: Check few sentences :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am the secretary of the Science Club at XXX College. We are interested in organising a group visit to your museum, and I would be very grateful if you could give me some information.

Could you please tell me whether it is necessary to book the visit in advance, and, if so, how far in advance?

Is the number of people per group limited? Our group is quite large, 30 people in all. Should we split into 2 or 3 groups?

Since we will probably be coming for the whole day, is there is a snack bar or picnic place available nearby or inside your building?

We will be arriving by bus. Could you please let me know whether you have enough parking space?

I understand from your advertisements that you offer special discounts for educational groups. I would be very grateful if you could tell me whether our group qualifies.

I would also like to know the total cost.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully.
    Last edited by abaka; 24-Jan-2009 at 07:35.