Question Pl. recify my error

Dear All friends

I'm new user in this forum, I have write letter to my customer.Herewith I have attached files.
    In this letter my grammer is correct yes Or no. Please reply on my email dhara_valve@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Regards
    Dhara
    Attached Files Attached Files

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: Pl. recify my error

Quote Originally Posted by dhara View Post
    Dear All friends

I'm new user in this forum, I have write letter to my customer.Herewith I have attached files.
    In this letter my grammer is correct yes Or no. Please reply on my email dhara_valve@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Regards
    Dhara
    To, Date : 22/01/2009
    Uniflex Cables Pvt. Ltd.
    Rajkot

K.A.: Mr.A.S. Vohra / Mr.Pares
    Sub : Bill No : T/00325 dt.30/12/2008

Dear sir,

We confirm having (Herewith we would like to inform you that we have) received back our above bill from you for amendment. We are sorry to say that it is not possible for us to do so(we are not able it) because of the following (as per our below) reasons.

(1) We supplied all the material to M/S. Duplex Chain Wheel (Solid) as per our quotation dt.25/12/2008. A (The) copy of our quotation is enclosed herewith for your ready reference. (consideration).

(2) Mr.Pareshbhai, your concerned person gave an (Which) order (given) by telephone on dt.25/12/2008 as per our quotation, with assurance to send the purchase order soon.

(3) Without waiting for the receipt (circumstantial evidence) of the purchase order, we supplied your material vide (by) our bill No.T/00325 dt.30/12/2008 for Rs.8,505/- based on our quoted price.(as per our quotation and telephonic order by your concern person.)

(4) To our surprise when, (we have) your purchase order no : POW-J08-0168 Dt25/12/2008 was physically received, we found error in the same in as much as (your purchase order about) quantity and rate difference in item number-3. We have brought to the notice of your concerned person Mr.Pareshbhai about this error, and (we) reminded him many times for correction in purchase order with a request (and) to send us the new copy of purchase order with amendment. We are sorry to say that we have neither received the amended (ment) purchase order copy nor any reply from your side until this date.

(5) For your information, You have entered Rs.1,050/- as applicable to the welded rate instead of Solid rate for Rs.1,350/against item no-3 ( M.S.Duplex chain wheel-23T x 1”- Solid) in the purchase order. In this connection, please recheck our quotation for your conviction.
    (You have fill-up in purchase order item no-3 ( M.S.Duplex chain wheel-23T x 1”- Solid) of Rs.1,050/- instead of Rs.1,350/-. i.e. welded rate fill-up instead of Solid rate. Please check our quotation for your consideration.)

You are therefore (now) requested to discuss this matter with your concerned person (to) Mr.Pareshbhai. In case (Otherwise, If) you have any question or needed more information, please contact me at the above mentioned phone number.

Thanking you and assuring you of our full cooperation always.

Yours faithfully,
    For, Mehul Indu.

Delete the underlined words in brackets. You text will read like this after deletion.

To, Date : 22/01/2009
    Uniflex Cables Pvt. Ltd.
    Rajkot

K.A.: Mr.A.S. Vohra / Mr.Pares
    Sub : Bill No : T/00325 dt.30/12/2008

Dear sir,

We confirm having received back our above bill from you for amendment. We are sorry to say that it is not possible for us to do sobecause of the following reasons.

(1) We supplied all the material to M/S. Duplex Chain Wheel (Solid) as per our quotation dt.25/12/2008. A copy of our quotation is enclosed herewith for your ready reference.

(2) Mr.Pareshbhai, your concerned person gave an order by telephone on dt.25/12/2008 as per our quotation, with assurance to send the purchase order soon.

(3) Without waiting for the receipt of the purchase order, we supplied your material vide our bill No.T/00325 dt.30/12/2008 for Rs.8,505/- based on our quoted price
    (4) To our surprise when, your purchase order no : POW-J08-0168 Dt25/12/2008 was physically received, we found error in the same in as much as quantity and rate difference in item number-3. We have brought to the notice of your concerned person Mr.Pareshbhai about this error, and reminded him many times for correction in purchase order and with a request to send us the new copy of purchase order with amendment. We are sorry to say that we have neither received the amended (ment) purchase order copy nor any reply from your side until this date.

(5) For your information, You have entered Rs.1,050/- as applicable to thewelded rate instead of Solid rate for Rs.1,350/against item no-3 ( M.S.Duplex chain wheel-23T x 1”- Solid) in the purchase order. In this connection, please recheck our quotation for your conviction.

You are therefore requested to discuss this matter with your concerned person Mr.Pareshbhai. In case you have any question or needed more information, please contact me at the above mentioned phone number.

Thanking you and assuring you of our full cooperation always.

Yours faithfully,
    For, Mehul Indu.
    Last edited by sarat_106; 26-Jan-2009 at 15:03.

Re: Pl. recify my error

Thank you Sharat

I understand I have make losts mistake in letter.

Regards
    Dhara