Student or Learner
Hi, are these sentences ok?
1) I like vacations, especially the summer ones because I like water
2) Last year for my summer holidays I went to Mexico ( the or my summer holidays?)
3) For my last summer holidays I went to Mexico
4) Last year I spent my summer holidays with my family; this year I'll also spend my summer holidays with my family ( I mean that I'll spend my holidays with my family just like I did the year before; is the structure ok?)
5) I hope I'll spend next summer holidays AT/in Ibiza (Which preposition should I use?)
6) For my birthday I received many presentes, among which an object I like in particular, that is a sphere of glass with an elf mascot inside
Thanks a lot Rip
I like vacations, especially (the) summer vacations, because I like water.
Last year I went to Mexico on a vacation.
Last year I spent my summer holidays with my family. This summer will not be otherwise.
5) click on this link: On Crete or in Crete?
6) Of all the things I got for my birthday, there is one thing I particularly like: ...