Poor Communication

Hi,
    I am rajesh & working as a HR & Admin. Executive in reputed Company. I have very good knowledge of my own field but the only problem which i am facing is poor communication i.e Speaking Enlish with Boss & others in the corporate. Due to poor english I am unable to boost my carrier. So pls. guide me how I speak good & fluent english. Your kind advice hep me a lot to build a good carrier in HR.

Thanks

rajesh

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Poor Communication

Hi,
    I am Rajesh and I work as an HR & Admin. Executive in a reputable company. I have very good knowledge of my own field, however the only problem which I am facing is poor communication i.e speaking English with my boss and others in the corporation. Due to my poor English, I am unable to boost my career. Please guide me in how to speak proper, fluent English. Your kind advice will help me to build a good career in HR.

Work on your written English first.
    Get a tutor to help with accent and informal English.
    Why do you think this company hired you? What expertise do you have?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Re: Poor Communication

Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkumarsharma View Post
    Hi,
    I am Rajesh and I work as an HR & Admin. Executive in a reputed Company. I have very good knowledge of my own field but the only problem that I am facing is poor communication i.e Speaking English with the Boss & others in the corporation. Due to poor English I am unable to boost my career So pls. guide me how to speak good & fluent English. Your kind advice will help me a lot to build a good career in HR.

Thanks

Rajesh
    Hi Rajesh, I have corrected your post, if you have any other questions, please post them