help please!

Hello, my name is shalom just joined in today, i have a question to ask.I was given this assignment by a friend of mine to do but i dont understand the question very well and to tell the truth i am too good with structures in english.Anyway here is the question, examine the verb and notion of transitivity,how does it affect verbal co-existence.its really a mouth full.Any help you can give is very appreciated

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

Re: help please!

Quote Originally Posted by soughtout35 View Post
    Hello, my name is Shalom and I have just joined in today. I have a question to ask. I was given this assignment by a friend of mine [to do] but I don`t understand the question very well and to tell the truth I am too good at structures in English.Anyway ,here are the questions: examine the verb and notion of transitivity and how it affects verbal co-existence.it`s really a mouth full ??].Any help you can give is very appreciated

Hi!

Welcome!

To do such an assignment, you should have some idea about English Semantics. This might be a researcher`s type of work. I am not sure what kind of friend could ask you do such an assignment if s/he knew your knowledge of English. You could access google and find some ideas there, I`m sure.

With your permission, I have done some slight corrections.
    Last edited by Teia; 06-Feb-2009 at 22:39.