1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

please help

Good day

i need some help with the following:

i send weekly data entry spreadsheets to people who is test our samples i want you to check and see my statement and correct if neccessary

here is our my weekly statement is:
    " Attached please find our electronic spreadsheet"

I want to apologise on behalf of a friend who did not turn up for his interview because I know the manager of the company please check and correct

" hi Gregory

You still remember the guy Andre Basson who talked about the other day? Well i just spoke to him got his number from a relative anyways his number has change is not the some as the one on the cv. He ask me to apologise and can he forward an update cv for future reference,please. He is currently work for Skorpion zinc in the south.

cheers"

if you can suggest with something else or just correct this?

Thank you very much

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Re: please help

"Attached please find our electronic spreadsheet." is fine.

Hi Gregory

Do you still remember the guy Andre Basson I talked about the other day? Well, I just spoke to him -- I got his number from a relative. Anyway, his number has changed; it is not the same as the one on his CV. He asks me to apologise and would like to forward an updated CV for future reference,please. He is currently working for Skorpion Zinc in the south.

Cheers"

PS. Please be careful with your punctuation and put capital letters where necessary. In particular, always capitalize the "I": no matter how strange or rude it appears, that's how English does it.