Unhappy correct this please... tnx

Since time is valuable, it should not be dared to be wasted. This young intellectual law student keeps track of his demanding schedules, and can serve two masters at the same time. Despite of being a VERY busy man, he has this time management secrets with school, and playing with MAGIC cards.
    Everyday, his mind is bombarded with unique, freshly new self-constructed decks which cannot be found on the internet. The first-rate ideas just pop out of his mind, and he will immediately assemble the deck, play-test it, and use it on tournaments. A champion deck mixed with his cool strategies, awe-inspiringly, would consistently compete for the finals. He keeps on aiming for magis to reach the top of the mountain.

He is a complete package: intellectual, charming, rich, and attractive.

- please correct the grammar or re-construct it if possible. we were asked to say anything about a person that is a magic "the gathering" player. i really need your help. thanks!!!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: correct this please... tnx

Quote Originally Posted by jillrago View Post
    Since time is valuable, it must be spent carefully. This young intellectual law student keeps track on (of) his demanding schedules, and can serve two masters at the same time. Despite (of) being a VERY busy man, he uses (has this) time management secrets for attending (with) school, and playing with MAGIC cards. Everyday, his mind is bombarded with unique, (freshly) and new self-constructed decks which cannot be found on the internet. The first-rate ideas just pop out of his mind, and he will immediately assemble the deck, play-test it, and use it in (on) tournaments. A champion deck mixed with his cool and awe-inspiring strategies would consistently compete for the finals. He keeps on aiming for magic tricks to reach the top of the mountain.

He is a charming, rich, and attractive
    genius.

- please correct the grammar or re-construct it if possible. we were asked to say anything about a person that is a magic "the gathering" player. i really need your help. thanks!!!

skp

Re: correct this please... tnx

My gosh!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I appreciate your help. you're my hero!!!! Thanks!!!!