Student or Learner
I know there are two different meanings of the term “shipment”.
1. Shipment will be made in February.
2. The goods were offered for immediate shipment.
3. The shipment of the goods will begin in March.
4. A large shipment of cotton arrived yesterday.
5. The shipment(s) arrived from Egypt.
We require shipment in September.
We required the shipment in September.
Thank you for your efforts.
We require shipment in September could be interpreted to mean that as long as the goods are shipped by September 30 the latest, they are still within the terms of the contract.
We require the shipment in September indicates that they must be in receipt of the goods during the month of September.