I am not a teacher, but I guess I can have a go.
Choose the correct answer.
1. The good news ------ that he is going to Mexico again.
A. are b. is c. both are correct
2. ------- is a government employee who is always ready to tell lies for the good of his country.
A. the b. some c. a ???
3. For good health, we should eat ------- fruit everyday.
A. few b. a little c. a few
4. She usually travels by bus but this time she went by ------
A. the car b. car c. a car
5. They always go to the mountains in -------
A. summer b. the summer c. a summer
6. I didn't put ------ sugar in the coffee.
A. any b. much c. both are correct
7. I can't treat you for lunch today. I have ------- money on me.
A. a little b. little c. a few
8. My parents grew up in the 1940s. in ------ days, there was far less freedom than there is today.
A. these b. those c. the
9. At this stage, ------- information would have been in the right direction.
A. much b. few c. any
10. She is a very religious girl. She goes to -------- every Sunday.
A. the church b. church c. a church
11. He sensed he was ---------
A. alone b. lonely c. very alone
12. China's -------- economy exceeded all expectations.
A. fastly-growing b. fast-growing c. fast-grown
13. China's economy is America's biggest --------
A. worrying b. worried c. worry
14. She bought ------- for the price of one.
A. Two pair of jeans b. two jeanses c. two pairs of jeanses a pair of jeans/two pairs of jeans
The red words are my answers
Student or Learner