1. Mr Grammar

I need help in perfecting my writen english

I am an adult, i have searched spoken to a number of people, i need help on my writing skills, some one to go over grammar with me, I work in the financial sector. I write business reports, i need help. Some one to check over reports that I write, making sure that the grammar and structure of the report is fine.

Regards

Re: I need help in perfecting my writen english

hahaha... If I were you, I would take an English course to improve your written and oral skills

I am an adult, I have searched to speak with several people because I need help to write better, someone go over my grammar, I`m working in the financial sector. I write business reports and I need help. Someone check over reports, making sure the grammar and structure of the report is fine.

take care

You will continue to produce reports and so have an ongoing requirement for this service. People are willing to offer some advice, or the correction of a single piece out of kindness. It would be unreasonable to expect them to give up their free time to do so on a regular basis.

My experience of working in the financial sector is that it is never short of money to buy the expertise it needs. You will have no difficulty finding professional people willing to provide what you need, its a small addition to the budget.

Most of the people here are trying to learn English themselves rather than seeking a translation service.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Your writing style looks and soundsl like you are speaking.

There are editing and writing services available, but you should be prepared to pay for these services.

If you want private messages sent to you, you will have to join this forum. As a guest, you cannot get a Private Message.