Student or Learner
please, help me do this exercise
Complete the sentences, using may/might with one of the verbs given :
Bite break need rain slip wake
1. Take an umbrella with you when you go out. It_____later.
2. Don't make too much noise. You_____________ the baby up.
3. Be careful of that dog. It_____ you.
4. I don't think we should throw that letter away. We_______ it later.
5. Be careful. The footpath is very icy. You_____________
6. I don't want the children to play in this room. They_______something.
the difference between May & might : predict smth?
ok. 1. might rain
2. may wake
3. may bite
4. might need
5. may slip
6. may break
Last edited by Vu Hien; 16-Feb-2009 at 15:45.
Hello. Welcome to the forum.
Give your answers to each of these, and others will then tell you if you are right or wrong (and why).