Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Unregistered

    what's the word

    that means to get into the water but not to submerge where you're completely under water, rather be in the water without getting your shorts and shirt wet?

    I'd really appreciate any suggestions or help. Thanks a lot

    • Join Date: Nov 2007
    • Posts: 5,409

    Re: what's the word

    paddle - your feet are in the water
    wade - anywhere from just your legs in the water, or up to your waist, or up to your middle chest

Similar Threads

  1. The meaning with no word . . .
    By ScaryEders in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-May-2009, 07:15
  2. What's the best word?
    By Working_swede in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 28-Apr-2008, 20:36
  3. please give me a word
    By zhengrong in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-Mar-2008, 15:03
  4. Word Checker 1 - The Dolch basic word list
    By Tdol in forum Content
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-Apr-2004, 15:30


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts